KISSnGO is an easy to use online booking service that connects available childcare places to parents who may need short-term or flexible care at a moments notice.
Simply complete your Parent profile, select a centre with a vacancy that suits your requirements, book and pay online - it's that easy!
Your booking information is sent securely to the centre, who is then ready to welcome your child.
Why should Parents Join?
- Easy to find care that suits your ever changing lifestyle demands
- Book and pay for casual days, or extra days as and when you need
- Up to date reviews from parents who have experienced the centres
- Easy to access centre information and real time vacancies
- One registration for many centres
Why should Centres Join?
- Access to a wider network of families who are specifically looking for immediate childcare
- No marketing or additional resource demands
- Short-term care can easily lead to long-term
- Good occupancy ensure optimal efficiency for centres
- Job security and stability for carers
About the Founders:
KISSnGO was started by 2 busy mums - business strategy consultant Min Noh and media and marketing executive Lisa Stanley - who have had first hand experience of trying to find flexible child care at a moments notice due to family and work demands.
As parents, we understand that you are often time poor and need to attend to urgent errands or last-minute work commitments.
Searching, phoning and driving around to multiple childcare centres to view facilities and enquire about vacancies is a stressful and time-consuming process. We aim to provide easy access to quality Childcare for more families to use, whilst at the same time help Centres operate more optimally and efficiently.